Hey people! Well, I haven't posted anything in a long time and I can't really think of anything to say. Well.... I got a new cello teacher. His name is Eric and he is AMAZING! He studied with some of the best two cello peoples in the world when he was in New York. I think I'm going to learn a lot from him. I have to practice an hour everyday, which I've never done. Ha Ha. It's actually not that bad, and he gave me a lot to practice, so it takes and hour just to get through all the scales, technique, theory, peices, and all that stuff! Wow. I have an hour long lesson twice a month. So.... yup. Ok I guess I will write something later sometime later. OK, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cellooooooo.... Brooke! I'm so glad you're blogging! Sounds like we'll get to see you in concert soon! Keep up the good work! We love and miss you tons!! xoxox The Rock's
update yo blog sista friend!!
whoa. thats a LOT of practicing!! i don't think i could ever do that!
holy crap, update your blog gurl fren! (:
FREAKIN UPDATE YOUR BLOG SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brookie u know i luv u and u REALLY need to update ur blog lol
Post a Comment